“RATED TOP 5 OVER-THE-TOP CHRISTMAS LIGHTS FROM ACROSS THE U.S.” – USA TODAY
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W. McDowell Road Phoenix, AZ 85007
65 stunning displays, Over six million lights
Lights of the World is working hard to return to Arizona.
Check back for updates.
Lights of the World: Phoenix
- Over 10 million lights and lanterns
- Largest holiday lights show in North America
- Authentic foods and crafts available
- Rides may be purchased separately
- Parking Fee: $10 (Cash Only)
- Open New Year’s Day
- Come see “The Man Behind The Curtain”, magician Matt Lemm (Thursday & Sunday, 7 p. and 8 pm Friday & Saturday, 630 p.m., 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm) – free with general admission
- Family Fun 4-Packs: $99.00 (Includes entrance and unlimited rides for four people)
- General admission and unlimited ride package $25 per person